Monday, April 14, 2008

birthday present

Last summer I was about to embark on a cruise. I told my daughter that I was going to get into exercising on the ship. For my birthday, we met in Madison to exchange my cat that she was going to babysit and also for her to give me my birthday present. She had gotten my a mac ipod in blue with charger in a cool little case that contained it all. She said I ought to come into the 20th century with my exercise headgear for my cruise.

Having been assured that I loved it and that I would want it, she brought out her laptop on which she had ready a hand-selected grouping of 120 songs that were some of her favorites as well as some that she knew I would like. We downloaded them onto my ipod.

On the vacation, not only did I exercise each day but with my certain exercises I would use the ipod and enjoy each song that she had selected wondering just why she had chosen it but glad she had and had thought to bring me up to date.

3 comments:

rekomili said...

What a great gift! You have a very special daughter. And you look great, too!

Leslie said...

You are SO FUNNY that you go "gang busters" and write many blogs all on the same day instead of one every so often. Keep up the whirlwind, woman!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.